<![CDATA[Features and Benefits
- Meets requirements for EU Ecolabel, Blue Angel, SS 155434 and USDA BioPreferred®.
- Outstanding load-carrying and anti-wear properties which protect system components against wear and scuffing and help provide long equipment life.
- Shear stable high viscosity index helps sustain component protection over a wide temperature range.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability that can help reduce maintenance downtime and costs by contributing to system cleanliness and deposit reduction, enabling long oil and filter life.
- Excellent demulsibility ensures ease of water removal in below waterline applications.
- Good elastomer compatibility; works well with same elastomers used with conventional mineral hydraulic oils.
- In systems where readily biodegradable and minimally toxic fluids may be required.
- Hydraulic applications where a reduction in energy consumption is desired.
- Circulation systems containing gears and bearings where mild extreme-pressure characteristics are desired.
- Systems containing servo-valves, where cleanliness is essential.
- Hydraulic systems operating with oil temperatures in the range of -17 °C (1.4° F) to +93 °C (199° F).
- Mobile, marine and forestry equipment operating in environmentally sensitive areas.
- Circulation systems operating under mild to moderate service conditions.
- Industrial hydraulic systems where leaked or spilled fluids could get into plant effluent.