- Wheel bearings, including disc brake applications, fifth wheel, u-joints, steering linkage, and chassis lubrication.
- Chassis lubricant for “on & off road” equipment in agriculture, construction, logging, trucking and mining service where severe water washing or shock loading protection is needed.
- Also recommended for rock crushers, sand and gravel screens, oil field equipment, off-shore drilling equipment and marine deck equipment.
- Recommended for industrial plain bearings and anti-friction bearings operating under shock-loads or wet and dirty conditions.
*** Not Recommended for Small Anti-Friction Bearings Operating over 5000 rpm ***
Features and Benefits:
- Adhesive-tacky grease that “stays in place and lubricates“.
- Unexcelled water wash-out resistance due to high-viscosity base oils fortified with polymers.
- Excellent protection against failures caused by shock loading.
- Extreme pressure protection – Exceeds 70 pounds OK Load in the ASTM D-2509 Timken Test.
- Critical metal surface of moving parts are protected from rust and corrosion.
- Distinctive Blue color quickly identifies the grease and helps detect defective bearing seals.
- Reduced maintenance expense because “stay in place” attribute.
- Extends equipment life.
- Oxidation inhibitors permit operations up to 150 °C
- NLGI certified GC-LB in wheel bearing and chassis application